The distributed, asynchronous architecture of the Fiorano platform requires special skills to extract the best performance from the system.
Fiorano Performance Tuning Services (FPTS) is designed to help you maximize the performance of your deployment and also train your team to tune the Fiorano platform.
It is recommended that a Fiorano Consultant be used in each of the first several projects. As implementations get more complex, performance issues need to be addressed
on a continuous basis for optimal results.
- Understand existing IT application landscape and architecture
- Understand various interface mechanisms available for each of the applications
- Discuss technical performance requirements and thresholds
- Discuss technical requirements
- Review existing event processes (integration flows)
- Optimize event processes
- Document event processes
- Run User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
Program Manager, Project Manager, Architect, Technical Specialist and Product Engineering Team (if required)