Fiorano Implementation Services (FIS) methodology is based on best practices evolved over several projects executed in the past.
Project deliverance is categorized into six phases:
- Requirements phase
- Development phase
- Go LIVE phase
- Design phase
- Testing phase
- Maintenance phase
Our project management process will include an iterative approach using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and adheres to Project Management Institute (PMI) guidelines. WBS provides a structural view into the project. It is part of MS-Project and is an essential tool for planning and executing the project. WBS is used to define the work for the project and to develop the project's schedule. This tool helps to easily communicate the work and processes involved to execute the project. The Project Manager and project team use the WBS to develop the project schedule, resource requirements and costs.
- Understand existing IT application landscape and architecture.
- Understand various interface mechanisms available for each of the applications.
- Discuss technical performance requirements and thresholds.
- Discuss technical requirements.
- Identify the required Fiorano adaptors.
- Identify infrastructure requirements.
- Discuss project implementation plan.
- Requirements sign-off.
- Design system architecture to deploy Fiorano SOA Platform.
- Create test plan.
- Deployment architecture and test plan sign-off.
- Create custom components to address specific requirements.
- Create event processes (integration flows) based on Fiorano best practices.
- Document event processes.
- Unit testing of event processes.
- Functionality testing of event processes.
- Load testing of event processes.
- Run User Acceptance Tests (UAT).
- User training.
- Project sign-off.
- Provide maintenance and support services for the deployed event processes.
- Design, develop, test and deploy enhancements to existing event processes.
- Design, develop, test and deploy new requirements & event processes.
- Provide ongoing monitoring services of event processes.
- Conduct quarterly optimization of event processes.
- Conduct quarterly audit / review of event processes.
Project Manager, Architect and Technical Specialist. Consultants from the product engineering team will be engaged at an additional cost, if necessary.