FioranoMQ provides a comprehensive security model. The key benefits of FioranoMQ are:
- Complete implementation of Java 2 Security APIs.
- Design and implementation of JMS Applications, independent of security policy.
- Configuration of security and user privileges through a central administration tool.
To use the internet as a platform for business applications, organizations need to protect access to corporate assets, such as databases. Each class of users (such as employees, customers, partners, and suppliers) requires different levels of access.
Information can travel to many locations over the network; yet confidential messages must remain private. This is achieved through:
- Authentication: Determination of user identity
- Authorization: Definition and control of user activity
Following topics are covered in this chapter:
- Authentication Based on Digital Certificates
- Caching Realm
- Data Protection
- Default Realm
- Default Users, Groups and ACLs
- FioranoMQ Security - Salient Features & Advantages
- FioranoMQ User Management
- LDAP Realm
- NT Realm
- RDBMS Realm
- Security Realms
- User Identification and Authentication
- XML Realm