This chapter explains the new scripts introduced in FioranoMQ that manage and configure the FioranoMQ Server. These scripts replace previous scripts, with the following benefits:
- A common configuration file is now used to specify properties such as classpath, memory settings, and system properties in OS in an independent manner.
- OS specific files like .bat and .sh, do not need to be modified for any changes. Changes are now specified in the configuration file.
- The configuration file can be reused across different servers and tools.
- No prior knowledge of OS specific details is required to configure the server/tools properties, as the configuration file supports a simple and easy to use syntax.
The following topics are covered in the chapter:
- 2.1 Configuration Files
- 2.2 Reference Matrix - UNIX
- 2.3 Common Script Usage - Unix
- 2.4 Reference Matrix - Windows
- 2.5 Common Scripts Usage - Windows