The administrator can grant users access permissions to work on different destinations (Topics and queues). To edit Permissions for Users and User Groups, perform the following steps:
- Launch the eStudio and click on the Server Explorer pane. Right-click on the desired server and select Login from the pop-up menu.
- Navigate to the required destination through Destinations > Topics/Queues.
- Right-click the required topic/queue and select the EditACL option from the pop-up menu.
- In the EditACL dialog box, click the Add button to add Permissions for a new principal.
- An existing entry for a principal can be removed by clicking on the Remove button.
- Select the ACL Entry (for any principal) in the dialog box and click the Edit button.
- In the Edit Permissions dialog box, modify the permissions for various actions such as Publish, Subscribe, Unsubscribe, and Durable Subscribe and click on the OK button.