16.3.1 Editing the Default Configuration in the Offline Mode
- Launch Fiorano Studio and open the Profile Manager. Right-click on the Profiles node and select Open Profile from the pop-up menu. Select the required profile and click on the Open button.
- In the component tree select the bean under the pubsub node as shown in the figure below.
- Edit the parameter EnableSnooperOnAllTopics by entering the value required in the Properties panel.
4. In the tree shown in the figure above select the bean corresponding to ptp.
5. Modify the parameter EnableSnooperOnAllQueues as required in the Properties Panel.
6. Right-click the FioranoMQ node and select Save from the pop-up menu.
16.3.2 Online Mode
- Launch the Admin Studio and connect to a running FioranoMQ Server through the Server Explorer pane.
- From the tree shown in the figure below, navigate to the Snooper node and click on it.
- Modify the values of the parameters Queues Snoopable and Topics Snoopable as shown in the figure below.