JConsole is a JMX browser from Sun Microsystems (now Oracle) and comes bundled with JDK1.5.
Add the following lines in the '$FIORANOHOME/fmq/bin/fmq.conf' under
- Start the FioranoMQ Server
- Run JConsole from JDKInstallation\bin\JConsole
- Create a server connection using one of the three ways.
- Local Monitoring: Jconsole can be used to monitor a local Java platform - a JVM running on the same machine as shown in the figure below:
b. Remote Monitoring: Give the Host IP Address, portNum, FioranoMQ Admin username and password, and connect as shown in the figure below:
- Advanced Option: Provide the JMX URL as shown where HostIP is the IPAddress of the server machine. PortNum is the port number provided in fmq.conf. Give the FioranoMQ Admin username and password, and click connect.
- As a result the MBeans explorer opens up as shown below: