- DuplicateContentCheck: New adapter to filter duplicate XML messages (based on XPath) received during a given time interval.
- MSCRM: New adapter to communicate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM web services deployed online or on-premises.
- DataQueueWriter: New adapter to write messages to AS/400 queues.
- DataQueueReader: New adapter to read messages from AS/400 queues both synchronously and asynchronously.
- Option to move query input and output parameters around one another in SQL Statement Details.
- Option to execute nested queries only when parent queries return a non-empty resultset.
- Option to generate output in the form of Comma Separated Values instead of XML.
- DBQueryOnInput: Option to generate output in the form of Comma Separated Values instead of XML and write the same to file instead of sending on OUT_PORT.
- XMLSplitter: Option to handle input message accordingly when configured XPath is not present in the message.
- WSStub: Option to provide Public URL as service endpoint URL.
- HL7: Support for Conformance Profile Validation and configurable blocks in MLLP Protocol (Minimum Lower Layer Protocol).
- FileWriter Option to close file after a given timeout which is calculated after the latest message is processed.
- RestStub Support for API Keys authorization.
- Remote Service Instances: Option to automatically set selectors to process message from only the referring event process.
- Monitoring: Support for continual alerts in case a service is down.
- Business Activity Monitoring: Support for calling out stored procedures for events generated inside event processes.
- Event Process Reuse
- Option to define message properties to set/filter on output ports/input ports respectively.
- Option to store/backup event process' application context value and restore it when needed.
- Option to schedule age based deletion of SBW documents.
- Support for migration of HA server profiles with one-level folder structure.
- Option to view license details of different modules deployed in the Enterprise Network.
- Option to provide JAVA_HOME for all separate process components running on a Peer Server.
- Option to activate and deactivate SMTP and JMS alerts for events.
- Mail Subject and Body are made configurable for SMTP alerts.
- Profile name of the server is included as part of server status.
- Support for re-injection of original document back into input port of component in case of exception messages.
- Option to filter applications in Applications Tab
- Details of all components running in a peer server is included in the Server Status
- Support to view and download a thread dump of all servers.
- eMapper: New funclets to convert String to Base64 encoded string and vice-verse.
- Option to export/import patches of multiple adapters to/from a single zip file.