- Resources added to a service like driver jars will be retained even after importing a service patch.
- CCP Timeout exceptions are logged at warning level.
- Browse Routes option has been enhanced to aid in developing Event Processes with many routes
- Component logs will be shown in tools in reverse chronological order - Latest logs first.
- [Encryption] Encoding of data after encrypting is made optional which used to be done by default.
- Decryption] Decoding of data before decrypting is made optional which used to be done by default.
- [XML Message Encryption] Option to either encrypt or decrypt messages both sent and received by components. Previously only messages sent on output port are encrypted and those received on input port are decrypted.
- [Cloud] Mapped public IP is used for Connection Factories used in FES and FPS to resolve issues with Break Points and Message subscription in tools like Studio.
- RMI Server port will be used for exporting RMI objects as well by default.
- [eMapper] Argument names can be specified for custom Java funclets in eMapper
- Jetty Server has been upgraded to version 9
- Java version 6 and earlier versions are no longer supported. Java version 7 has to be used.