Fiorano API Management
Launching Fiorano API Management!
Fiorano API Management enables exposure of useful data to multiple parties including partners, developers and/or internal teams. It provides a platform to build web interfaces on top of existing HTTP or JMS services in a secure and reliable manner. Other features include Quota Management, prioritized throttling and analytics.
Fiorano API Management is built on the following components:
- API Management Server: The central server which acts as a repository and Policy Administration Point and deploys Policies to API Gateway Servers.
- API Gateway Servers: Act as Policy Enforcement Points by proxying for the backend REST/SOAP-based web services.
- API Analytics: Provides valuable insights about the usage of backend services based on various criteria. Acts as an engine for generation of reports and notifications.
- Developer Portal: Support for Self Signup for developers allowing automatic subscription to Public APIs with interactive documentation and testing features.
- MQSeriesRequestor and MQSeriesReplier: Components to implement the Request-Reply message pattern in IBM Websphere MQ server.
- MongoDB: Component to connect to and perform Insert, Select, Delete and Update operations on the MongoDB server using JSON and XML messages.
- JMS components: Support to connect to the JBoss MQ server has been added to all JMS components.
- JSONConverter: Support to format JSON messages.
- FTP: Support for File Patterns in input messages.
- Encryption and Decryption: New features to read/write data from/to a file.
- Stub components and ExceptionListener: Support to fetch Enterprise Server configuration from Peer Server on which the component is running.
- Sleep: Support to fetch sleep interval from input message header 'SleepTime', which enables each message to sleep for a different time period.
- Text2XML and XML2Text: Support to provide Named Configuration for Flat Format Schema content.
- Decryption: Support to decrypt content encrypted using PGP - RFC 4880 specification.
- DuplicateContentCheck: Support for checking duplicate content in plain text messages along with XML messages.
- Option to avoid processing of a particular message based on a configurable message property. An output message that is same as the input message is sent to the output port of the component without processing.
- SalesForce: Support to fetch WSDL Service Configuration and Login Configuration from named configurations specified in input message headers 'WSDLServiceNamedConfig' and 'LoginNamedConfig' respectively.
- JMS 5.0: Provided Oracle AQ JMS Provider support.
- SBW Callouts: Support to clear the SBW Callout event Cache using the ClearDB Script.
- Alerts: Support to get alerts if the components are not launched within a specified timeout.
- Logs: Support to log Fiorano server logs to Windows Event Logs.
- Added a Property in the message to identify the route through which a message is passed.
- Doc Tracking: 'Workflow_ID' is included in SBW Docs Search display.
- SBW: Added user-defined Doc ID column in SBW Doctracking page.
- Support to avoid deletion of destinations corresponding to ports when an event process is stopped.
- Support to set durability of routes at event process and Enterprise Server level.