- If multiple eStudio clients are connected to the same Enterprise Server and working on the same Event Process, the changes made by one client will not be reflected to the other clients.
- There is a race condition which under rare circumstances leads to corruption of the Peer Server's PUBSUB database on multiple start/stops of an Event Process accompanied by multiple failovers of a Shared HA Peer Server. The Peer Server refuses to start after this point. For exact sequence of steps that may lead to this issue, please refer to KB#3273 on the Fiorano Support Portal.
Clear Peer Server's PUBSUB database manually. The PUBSUB database is present under: $FIORANO_HOME/runtimedata/PeerServers/<PeerProfileName>/FPS/run/PUBSUB.
- While logging on to eStudio (server on Windows 2008) if the user is not logged in as admin, he/she could get exceptions while connecting to eStudio.The reason is that by default the NTFS file system does not provide necessary Write permissions to a Guest User. And if the default temp file location that java uses falls outside the permissible territory, it results in the aforementioned exceptions.
The 'java.io.tmpdir' property should be set to some location within permissible limits (in server.conf/fes.conf) or the user should be given explicit Write permissions.
- A Peer Server run as an NT Service under a Domain User account in Windows fails to deploy more components when about 75 components have already been deployed.
- An exception results when the Studio is run from a directory other than Studio\bin.
- JMSIn/JMSOut/JMSRequestor adapters running on a Linux machine cannot connect to a Weblogic server running on a remote Linux machine using the T3 (default) protocol; HTTP protocol should be used instead.
- SBW search does not work properly with the MSSQL database when an Event Process name has Japanese characters.
- SimpleHttp Component fails when the length of IP and subnet are different in the system property "http.nonProxyHosts".
- Layouts will not be completely preserved when an Event Process is opened in eStudio and nStudio.
- Customization of Error Logs and Problems View to show only eStudio-related logs is not supported.
- Event Processes created prior to SOA 2007 SP4 cannot be imported.
- Option to import an extension is not present.
- Validation of Types is not present while compiling funclets.
- EDI and CSV formats are not supported.
- Feature not supported—Cannot use overloaded java functions for scripts imported from a TMF file.
- Applications created prior to SOA 2007 SP3 using WS Stub and HttpStub components are not compatible with the latest versions.
After importing, reconfigure WS Stub and HttpStub instances.